Tuesday 20 September 2011

SSS'11: Days 17 & 18

It's no secret that I'm running out of daily outfit photographing steam... This is all I have to show for the last  five days in self-stitched-style ~

day 17 evening

Day 17 (my brother's birthday dinner): me-made silk Sorbetto top and houndstooth pencil skirt.

day 18
Day 18: me-made jersey Swing top, knitted snood and crochet basket.

So from now on, I am still sticking to my pledge to wear at least one item of me-made clothing every day of September, but will only be posting photos of the blog-worthy outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts, and if you have any questions at all, I will reply to them within these comments - so please be sure to check back to get your answer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...